Monday, June 22, 2009

Falling behind- but preparing for baby to come...

I apologize to those who faithfully follow my blog. I have been incredibly busy with a yard sale prep- which by the way didn't turn out so well! :( I did use my cricut expression to make the signs though- so I have been using my creativity somewhat lately. I also have been preparing for a new bundle of joy to arrive within 4 weeks. I am hoping for 2 weeks. It's been a long and uncomfortable road. As of right now I am taking a small break to get everything situated with baby and the household. Its hard to get alot done with an 18 month old and a 7 year old at home with a husband that drives over the road. I will do my best to keep everyone posted when I can! Thank you for reading and being supportive!

No comments:

Post a Comment