Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Nothing for today... But a slight update...










I made a card- but will post tomorrow! I thought I would post what happened on Sunday at the Ducktona 500. Cassie did great- kinda cheated at her big wheel race! LOL! She got bumped into one of the cones, and cut through the middle! I was laughing so hard I was crying! I also saw alot of people I don't see very often. Lots of people asking how far I have to go yet- and all that. Let me tell you it gets tiring!!!

I went to the doctor today- and scheduled to be induced the 22nd- but I think I will be checking to see if I can change that to the 17th... I pray that she will let me! She said that she could induce a week early- and that would be the earliest. I've been sooo uncomfortable at this point- that I want to be able to be comfortable....just comfortable! I can't sleep for more than 4-5 hours at a time, and my back or my sciatic nerve has been bothersome too. Sorry to complain... I hope you enjoy the pictures from Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment