Monday, July 27, 2009

So Sorry!











I was in such a hurry after I made those graduation cards- I forgot to take a picture of them! Alyssa really liked them! I did take pictures of our family reunion from that weekend though... so here are a few pictures to enjoy! I am going to try my best to get at least one card done this week! I have alot to catch up with in my house- preparing for company this weekend, and trying to move my scrapbooking/ craft items into my office- because my basement flooded over Easter- so I had to take alot of stuff and make do with it on the dining room table. The husband has been on me to clean it up! So- hopefully by the end of next week I can have everything moved into my office!

1 comment:

  1. Brittany looks sooo beautiful... hope she's letting have you some sleep at nights :D

    Hugs from Canada from Anja

    ReplyDelete