Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I started something!

As of yesterday, I started my youngest daughter's scrapbook! I have 3 pages done- and it took almost all day yesterday! Well- reason being because I went to a friend's house to scrapbook, and when there are 6 kids running around- it's hard to stay on task! (We both have 3 kids.)I also showed her the wonderful Cricut Expression! She loves it! With her help, I thought I better get back into scrapbooking and catch up on how much I've fallen behind on! I have one scrapbook started for all 3 kids- so I need to start filling in all the blanks now!
I also would like to share with you that I will be attending the Scrapbook Expo in St. Charles, Illinois on August 21st! I am hoping to bring that same friend along with me- so we can sit in our hotel room Friday night and scrapbook away!!! (NO KIDS!!!) I am really excited! The hubby even gave me permission to go! That doesn't happen often- so I better take advantage while I can!!! :)
I will post pics some time soon of what pages I've done so far for Brittany's scrapbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment