Friday, October 2, 2009

Winter Layout




Hello everyone! I bet you've been wondering where I have been lately! I've been here- just staying busy! I've been working on swaps for the Cricut MB. I love that place! I just finished a swap and thought you all would like to see!

This is for my high quality layout swap. it has to be a double page- and you basically need to put all your heart and soul into it. It took me two full days to assemble- but it took me two weeks to decide what I wanted it to look like. I think I've succeeded. My thoughts to get across on this layout were snow- snow with some sparkles, and white. I used the Storybook cartridge for everything on this layout. I used DS to weld the word WINTER together. I chalked all the pictures and embellishments with Dew Drop Versa Magic Chalk Ink. They are my favorite, and I can't seem to buy those colors here anymore! :( I used Martha Stewart glitter on the word WINTER, and I used Polar White Flower soft for the snow effect. I had some mini stars from something that I threw in the snow with to help sparkle. I used stickles to embellish a word from each torn edge on the left side. I also used Recollections Pointsetta 3-d stickers to add that pop. I welcome any comments! I used Bazzil Basics for the base cardstock and the white card stock. You will see in one picture that has the flash- there's a pearlized look to the background. Then without the flash you can see alot of other details.

1 comment:

  1. prefect! i really wish i could get into layouts and actually finish a scrapbook ...sigh...

    ReplyDelete