Friday, February 26, 2010

Birthday Card for my Sister in Law







I know it's not one of my best, but I do like how it turned out.
THE DETAILS:
The cupcake cut is from Gypsy Wanderings, and the background is embossed with swiss dots. I used stickles and JoAnn's Craft Essentials Crystal Glitter. I used Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive to apply the glitter. I used Timber Brown StazOn ink for the sentiment. I used VersaMagic chalk ink to chalk the edges of the sentiment and the edges of the card with Perfect Plumeria and Purple Hydrangea. I also used Eucalyptus colored Stickles on the lines of the cupcake. I then colored in the flower using the gamsol technique with Prismacolor Pencils. I then added little white dots with my sakura Gelly Roll opaque white pen to the flower and the edge of the sentiment. I also used pop dots to raise the cupcake for that 3-D effect.
Please leave comments and let me know your thoughts!!!
Thank you, and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. I so enjoy your blogspot.
    This is my blog http://wwwgramkar.blogspot.com

    I really don't have anything going there as yet. I signed up a couple of months ago, very new to this. I will be checking back on your site though as I really like it.
    I've never won anything and hope I'm lucky with your blog candy. See you soon.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete