Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My first set of twinchies

Here are my first two sets of twinchies I made for a swap on the Cricut MB. I used Bazzil Cardstock for the "Thinking of you" Twinchies, and Bazzil Cardstock and MS Paper for the "buttons" Twinchies. I chalked the "Buttons" twinchies with Versamagic Dew Drop chalk ink. I used stickles to dress up the buttons. I punched the buttons with the MS punch.




I used Timber Brown StazOn ink to stamp the thinking of you image on the "thinking of you" twinchies, I also inked the edges with the same ink. I used pop dots to raise the sentiment, and used my white sakura Gelly Roll Pen to add some doodle dots to the dark purple part of the twinchies.



If any of you are wondering what twinchies are, they are 2x2 squares decorated, and used to embellish scrapbook pages or cards! I plan to use mine for cards! Especially if I am in a hurry!

1 comment: