Friday, April 16, 2010

Home is Where the Heart is... GIBBS

Hello everyone! Thank goodness it's Friday!!!

Today I'd like to show you one of my favorite items in the GIBBS Swap I participated in. This word was "Home is Where the Heart Is." I combined it with the word "Wordbook." This is the creation I came up with:

Front:

Close-up Front:

Page 1:

Page 2:

Page 3:

Page 4:

Page 5:

Page 6:

Close-up of the cover:


I created this using Cricut Design Studio, using Plantin Schoolbook. I embossed various sections using Traffic Jam and Spots and Dots Cuttlebug embossing folders. I used white wash core'dinations paper, and sanded them to get a total color difference. I love these papers, and am totally addicted to the line! I used alabaster and dark brown cat's eye chalk ink to chalk the edges on all of the pages. I used Stampin Up Hemp Twine to bind the book. I used Stampin Up large eyelets, and Stampin up old Olive ribbon on the front, along with Diamond Glaze to accentuate the flowers. I used various ribbons to decorate otherwise... I decorated with a piece of grungeboard that I decorated with distressed ink, perfect pearls, and stickles.

I hope you have enjoyed what I have shown. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh jen this is soooooo awesome!! You always make such wonderful stuff! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete