Saturday, April 10, 2010

LIVE USTREAM ON MONDAY WITH ARS!

Hello all! Happy Saturday!

I just want to let you all know that you should come and watch the Live Ustream with Megan from Above Rubies Studio, and her special guest Daphne from Scrapcessories! It starts at 9PM EST, or 8PM CST (which is my time) on Monday April 11th! Megan is going to be giving away some great prizes and ONE HUGE GRAND PRIZE if they can get 1,500 people to watch at one time! I wonder what it will be?! She will be giving a some more info about the TOP SECRET MISSION! Please check out this LINK to read about more info, and stay tuned to Above Rubies Studio for more information! Can't wait to see you all there! My username is jenyoung312! Have a spectacular Saturday! I will be spending the ENTIRE day at my VERY FIRST all day crop at That Scrapbooking Place. Click HERE to find out more about them! Wonderful store, and a great group of women keep that place standing!

No comments:

Post a Comment