Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tags made for tag swap

Happy Hump Day to all! I hope everyones week is going fantastic! I know mine isn't going fast enough! As of today, I leave in ONE WEEK to go to Branson to meet some wonderful women and do some crafting for 4 days!!!! I'm looking forward to the relaxation, but I know it will be a lack of rest, as most of us are night owls!


On to the tags I made for my yahoo group. I really like the simplicity and vintage look of this!

 I cut the tag using Design Studio, and cut it with my Cricut Expression. I chalked the edges with Dark Brown Cat's Eye Chalk ink, I stamped the cute musical image with Timber Brown StazOn Ink (it's starting to dry up, time to buy a new pad!). I cut the swirl using Songbird, and used my Xyron to adhere it to the tag. Before I put the swirl on the tag, I spritzed it with my homemade glimmer mist (Tim Holtz style of course!) I made a paper flower using scallop circles from my nestabilities. I used some rhinestones to dress up and add a bit of bling. I hope you like it! I really wanted to keep it simple and make itso someone were able to put a name on or whatever for a gift.





Have a fabulous Wednesday! Thanks for looking!

P.S.- I seem to be having issues with the code copying for the entire picture of the tag. I will do my best to fix later, but this is the one photo that is my absolute favorite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment