Thursday, June 17, 2010

Challenges starting this week!

I took a poll a while back of what everyone thought of my posting challenges to get some creative juices flowing. Here is the plan:

I will post the sketch of the challenge, and another picture of my take on the challenge. Then you post links to your pictures of your take on the challenge. I will choose a winner of the challenge week by week. Once things pick up on here a bit, then I will start having goodies that people can win too!

I will be rotating a card challenge and layout challenge each week. That way we can get our card makers and scrapbookers all in on the fun! If you have any ideas to add- please let me know! I am open to ANY suggestions!!!

Stay tuned for TOMORROW! The first challenge will be posted then! I can't wait to see everyones creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment