Friday, July 2, 2010

FRIDAY CARD CHALLENGE CY101

Hello everyone! I hope you all are enjoying your Friday! Here is the card challenge, and a prize to be won for the month of July!  The prize will be a couple of items from K&Company. For each challenge you participate in this month, you will be entered in to win the prize pack. Drawing will be held August 6th, 2010. This means you will have a chance to enter 5 times this month!!! And, for a bonus entry, post about my challenges and prize pack on your blog!

The prize pack includes:
K&Company Blue Awning Metal Art Paper Flower Brads 8 pcs.
K&Company Neutrals Solid Mat Pad 24 textured sheets 4.75 in x 6 in.

Your card challenge for this week is:

Here is my take:

Here is Teresa's take:

2 comments:

  1. these are both adorable, great cards....have a fantastic week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it took me so long ...

    http://fromjscorner.blogspot.com/2010/07/anya-ink-challenge.html

    I've no idea why it says 'anya-ink-challenge'? I just created it tonight??? Oh well, you can still get the pic this way.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete