Friday, August 6, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS...

Happy Thursday everyone!!!! I hope you all are having a great week! I am happy to say I've gotten a few things made recently, and will start posting them soon!
ON TO THE WINNER....
My daughter picked her favorite...
the winner of the K&Co. prize pack is...........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
CAMMI!
I will get your goodies in the mail next week! Thanks for playing!

I also am regretting to inform everyone, that I will be discontinuing the Challenges. Its supposed to be fun, and I've been so busy that I just haven't been able to enjoy myself. I also need to really focus on my joint Stampin' Up blog with my upline. Feel free to check it out!!!
http://theclumsystampers.blogspot.com/
It is still a work in progress, but we are getting there- it'd be great if you could support us!
Meanwhile- stay tuned- there will be a giveaway when we hit 200 followers!!! Tell your friends! Be sure to follow the Facebook Fan Page as well!

2 comments: