Thursday, September 2, 2010

Cards Galore!

Hello my fellow followers! I have been pumping cards out like crazy in hopes to sell at a local farmers market! I have hit a slump on Wednesday and Thursday. These darn allergies take alot out of me! Anyway- back to showing a card a day. I will be throwing in a few swaps that I have participated in, here and there. Please let me know what you think! If you are interested in ordering any cards from me- I am happy to accomodate anyone! Email me at youngsscrapping@gmail.com

On to the card for today...





I have TONS of embossed cardstock ready to go, so all I've been doing is coloring an image, decorating the card up to make it sellable... I am excited and ready for fall... so that's why I showed this cute little witch! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment