Monday, September 13, 2010

Reminds me of Fall

Here is a card I made using a Whiff of Joy Stamped image. I got this gorgeous girl from my sweet friend Jessica! I can't thank her enough for sending me such adorable images to color! Thanks so much! I figured this could be used for a simple note card, or a thinking of you card. I used the ribbon because it reminded me of cooking- the pattern of the ribbon. I used a paisley background from a few swaps I participated in on the Cricut Messageboard. I chalked the pattern, chalked the edges of the image to tie the two colors together. I really like how it turned out. It reminds me of fall... not sure why... but it does...



Tell me what you think! I love receiving comments to let me know what you think of my creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment