Monday, October 18, 2010

Dove Sympathy Card

Here is one of the two sympathy cards I made last week. I didnt get a picture of the other one because my camera went missing. I got a new one, and am learning how to use it yet. ON THE UP SIDE- it has HD video- which means... I may start doing a few craft videos!!! Without further ado... my sympathy card- MADE WITH ALL STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS!!!


ANOTHER REMINDER: We need 17 more fans before a name gets drawn for the giveaway!!! Be sure to share our facebook page with your friends and family! Everytime you share on your facebook page- you get an entry!

PS- I have been having issues with uploading pictures directly through blogger. I have to upload them from picasa- or it won't work! :( I'm hoping this issue gets resolved soon! So- until I can upload normally, I can't add tags to this! I will fix as soon as I can!

COMMENTS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment