Thursday, November 18, 2010

Glitter Ornaments with instructions

Hello fellow crafters or admirers!

Today I finished 8 small ornaments. I used a pretty neat technique too! You use a little bit of Pledge Floor Cleaner (with future shine). it costs about $6 at Wal-Mart. Swirl it around the inside of your glass ornament. Then empty out the excess. Add glitter, shake around until the ornament is evenly covered. Shake out the excess glitter, and add the metal back onto the ornament, add ribbon to the metal, and you have a finished ornament! I used about 10- 12 inches of satin Stampin' Up! ribbon for some ornaments, and sheer for the others.







I hope this was explained well enough for you. Please ask any questions you may have! Please let me know what you think! Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Jen!! These are super great!! I am so going to make some this year!! Thanks for reminding me about them, I never got to them last year!!! They look so pretty all together!!
    Miss you guys... hope to be back soon...
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete