Sunday, December 5, 2010

Joy Card and VIDEO!!!

Hello Everyone! I am sorry that I have been MIA lately! I have had alot on my plate. My last craft show was November 20th, and was not as great as I expected, but I sold a few items. Can't complain about that! I have been fighting bronchitis, which is now gone- THANKFULLY! I also have been dealing with tooth pain for a few months, and on Friday I had the bugger pulled! THANK GOODNESS! I am really happy that is taken care of! Thanks to my wonderful inlaws, it was my Christmas present! Isn't that great?! One less bill to worry about!

Well, onto the excitement! I have decided to start doing craft videos to show you all how I create. I may not be able to do it every time- but eventually would like to have one post a week with a video. So- without further ado, the video will show you how to create the card below!



Here is the link to the video on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jyTwvjKZqI

Please let me know what you think! :) Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen,
    Watched both videos, you did great! They did stutter, though, but nothing that is awful!! LOVE the candle project!!!! I may have to make some for my sisters and my Mom!
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete