Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Enjoy the good Times Layout

Hello Everyone! Happy Wednesday!!! I hope you are all having a fabulous week! I am doing pretty good. Got two of eight birthday cards made for the coming birthdays. I am seeing some more scrapbooking in my near future! (Along with finishing those cards OF COURSE!) Today's post is to show you a layout of my daughter and I before I left Alaska to care for my grandmother in Wisconsin. She stayed with her dad for about 4 months. It was the hardest thing I've ever done! This layout was showing one of our bonding moments before I left. I'll treasure these photos forever. Cassie is 3 years old in this layout. I used K&Co. Cardstock for the background, and Soft Spoken stickers as the embellishments, along with some bling. The journal tags were made using a Stampin' Up! punch. Its one of my favorites BY FAR!




Thanks so much for looking! I love seeing comments on what you think! Thanks and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment