Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Manly Sympathy Card


Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone had a great weekend! If I werent fighting this nasty cold and lack of voice I'd be able to do a video for you all! Hopefully soon!
Today I'd like to show you a manly sympathy card I made for my husbands boss. His father died over the holidays. My husband asked me to make one for him and his co-workers. This card has alot of Tim Holtz elements to it. Sympathy cards are hard to make, but manly cards are even harder to make. I went with the "time will heal all" feel, which is the reason for the clocks and such. Please let me know what you think! Thank you and have a fabulous Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. This is Very helpful. I find it so challenging to make card for guys. This is great. I like the clock theme.

    ReplyDelete