Monday, March 7, 2011

Ready for Spring?

I dont know about you- but I enjoyed my winter- got to do alot of sledding, and even snowmobiling too! I am now ready for spring. Not the messy, muddy, thawing spring, but the sunny days, the budding flowers and trees, and the nice walks, bike riding, and warmer weather. My husband and I purchased a new bike and bike trailer to use over the spring, summer, and fall. With gas prices hiking around here, I'll be sure to use that more often... and I'll be able to incorperate weight loss too! Killing two birds with one stone is so much easier!

Today's post is showing some flowers I created. I always have fun making these flowers, and will post a video soon on how I make them. I did these differently than I normally do, so I could use up some beads that I had laying around. Please let me know what you think of these flowers! Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment