Sunday, March 27, 2011

WINNER OF MY BLOG CANDY!!!

Hello all! Thanks to everyone who followed, or are still following the blog hop with Karelj. I sure hope you all enjoyed the great creations as much as I did! I actually have a favorite- and plan on recreating 2 of them for my mother in laws for Easter. They will get them at our house on the day before Easter for our easter family gathering. I can't say what it is- but I am sure they will love it!

So on to the winner of my blog candy.



AND THE WINNER IS:
xxsquigglesxx


xxsquigglesxx said...



Great holiday! Love your layout and the pictures of you two are adorable!

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments squiggles! You will be receiving an email from me shortly requesting your mailing address to send you the awesome stamp set from Stampin' Up!

Thanks to everyone who participated! I will be doing another giveaway soon- so stay tuned!

1 comment: