Monday, April 11, 2011

Baby Shower Diaper Cake



Today's post is to show the diaper cake I made for a friends baby shower. It goes with the centerpiece picture I posted yesterday. I know its slightly off kilter- but it is because I had all the diapers in a bag- not in a package. I am really happy with how the diaper cake turned out. I used rubber bands to secure the diapers. Then I took various types of ribbon to decorate the diaper cake. I used a bottle brush to hold the bottom two tiers together. I then added Johnson & Johnson Body Wash to adjoin the top two tiers together.


I used a baby hat and gloves to cover the center where you can see the body wash.

I hand made a headband for the baby. I used a flower I created from one of my daughters old shirts. I then added some stick pins I had in my stash to the bow. Please let me know what you think! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. You did such a great job on this cake. Love the flower for the baby's headband. :)

    ReplyDelete