Friday, May 13, 2011

I can only Imagine


This is a wooden box I bought from Michael's and covered with cardstock using modpodge. I sanded the edges, and then I cut the word imagine by welding the letters together on my Gypsy. I used the Songbird cartridge for that, and the swirl was from the Cindy Loo cartridge. I then used some Basic Grey pearls to dress up the box. I adhered a few flowers that were clasped with a brad to finish it off. I put one word ideas in the middle so my partner that received this could use her imagination, or get her mojo going to get creative! I think I might need one of these for myself!

 Please let me know what you think! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen,

    I tried to post this the other day, but doesn't look like it went through.

    We have chosen you for a blog award. Kindly stop by our blog to read all about it & to pick it up!!

    http://csdesigns2010.blogspot.com/2011/05/whoo-hooo-we-received-our-first-blog.html

    Thanks,
    Cathy & Stacy

    ReplyDelete