Friday, March 27, 2009

Hot/Cold Therapy Bags


I've been working on a new project of Hot and Cold Therapy bags. They are made from Wisconsin Corn, and can be used as heating pads or Ice packs.

I will be selling them at my first craft show tomorrow at Bethany Church in Sheboygan, Wisconsin. I hope they turn out, and sell well. I will also be selling my greeting cards, premade scrapbook pages, and if I have time to make some- some gift tags as well.
If you live in the area- here's the info if you are interested in going...
Saturday March 28th, 2009
Bethany Reformed Church
1315 Washington Ave.
Sheboygan, WI 53081
10am-2pm

3 comments:

  1. Very nice...what do you put in your bags? I've done some with rice. You might check with some of the spas or massage therapists in your area, too!

    lkc2691@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if my first comment got through so forgive me if I've posted twice!
    Just wondered what you put in your therapy bags? I've used rice in mine. Also thought you might check with some local spas or massage therapists who may be interested in your product.

    lkc2691@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My therapy bags have Wisconsin corn in them. That is the safest to use. I've done some research- and it is actually unsafe to use rice because it can get rancid.

    ReplyDelete