Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Jetmax Cubes

If you are a scrapper, you know that Jetmax cubes are "the thing" to have for your storage solution! Here's how I have mine set up. I like the large drawer on the bottom for organizing many different things like adhesives, reinkers, ink pads, glitter, embossing powders, etc...



I like the smaller shelves for storage of my stickles (will show how I hold them in my next post!), skittles, paper trimmers, and brads.



Some day my craft room will consist of all jetmax cubes- although I'd really like some pegboard to store all of my tools and unopened items so they all sit in front of me! You know that saying "out of sight, out of mind." Well, I sure do forget what I have sometimes, so it would be nice to have it all out in the open!



Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment