Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ribbon Storage Solution

Hello to all of my followers! I am very happy to see my count go up! Thanks for following me! I hope to inspire all of you!

Lately I've been in spring cleaning mode. A friend of mine showed me this blog that has an awesome storage solution! I currently own the Making Memories Embellisment Center, and loved the idea of the ribbon holders... until I emptied a spool of ribbon... Then it was PAIN!!! You had to remove the rod that the spools were on just to get that one empty spool off!

So, here's my solution:

I used the cardboard off of the back of 12x12 paper packs and cut them in 2x2.75.

I purchased my three drawer unit to hold 8 1/2 x 11 paper from Big Lots for $6.50! I thought that was a steal!

I used up the rubber bands I had left from making my sister in laws diaper cake!

So, overall, I only paid $6.50 to do this solution! This week my focus will be on storage options for your craft room... I hope to help everyone find something suitable for them!


Have a Happy Tuesday!



2 comments:

  1. I really like the ribbon storage idea. Thanks
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. sigh.... One of my spring goals is for my
    ribbon to look this nice. :D TR

    ReplyDelete