Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Congrats Mike and Bridget! Wedding Album...

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope everyone had a productive Monday. I usually end up with a case of the Monday's. Then my day usually doesn't go so well. Yesterday went ok for the most part. We have a sick little baby on our hands. We were in the ER due to a very high fever. 103.8 is not good for a 9 month old. It's not good for anyone, really. But, we have her on antibiotics and such for an ear infection, thrush, and she's also fighting a virus. My poor little baby!

On a lighter note, I have a wedding album to show you that I made for a friend of ours. We decided last minute that we could go, so I made this in a few hours on Saturday before the wedding! I wish I could have done more with it, but am for the most part, satisfied with the outcome!

Cover:


Page 1:


Page 2:


Page 3:


Page 4:


Page 5:


Page 6:


Page 7:


Page 8:


I used one of my newest cartridges "Give a Hoot" to make the cute little birds! I used the Potpourri Basket cartridge for the wedding rings, and the Storybook cartridge for the rest of the cuts. I loved the saying on the vellum sheet that was on the last page:

"If I had a flower for every time you made me smile, I'd be walking in an endless garden"
Author Unknown

I think it went perfect with the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder I used on the Core'dinations cardstock! I think I mentioned once that Core'dinations is one of my FAVORITE cardstocks, and I am ADDICTED to it!

I used ribbon of various brands to decorate the pages that had the Stampin Up library clips, and the binder rings.

Thanks so much for looking! I love hearing what you think, good or bad! Please leave a comment, even just to tell me you looked at my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment