Tuesday, April 20, 2010

March of Dimes

Hello everyone!

I know that this post is out of the ordinary, but thought I could reach a lot of people by asking anyone that is willing to make a donation to my walking in the March of Dimes walk for babies. I really love walking for this great cause! My hubby and two youngest children will be walking for 6 miles! On the site it only shows three, but there is an option for 6. We plan on walking the 6! It would be wonderful if any of you are able to donate ANYTHING! EVEN $1!!! At the top of my blog you will see a widget with my goal amount. For some reason it's not up to date on total donations, but we are at $65 at the moment, and our goal is $350. Please consider donating! If each one of my followers donated at least $1, we would be sooo much closer to hitting our goal!!! If you can, please post this on your blogs or send in emails to this blog! Donating is easy! They take paypal too, for secure donating!

Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment