Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Diaper Cake for a friend

Hello everyone!

I've been busy busy busy! I had to make a diaper cake for a friends baby shower on Sunday, and then I am also preparing to go to BRANSON on May 12th! I am sooooo excited to be meeting just under a dozen gals from the Cricut Messageboard!

Today I wanted to show you the diaper cake I made for Josh and Aly's baby to be. I had to go with a unisex theme, because they didn't want to know what they are having. I did that with all three of mine, and guessed right EVERY TIME! hee hee! I used the cuts from Potpourri Basket and Create a Critter.



I have to admit it was a bit hard coming up with a cute cake for a unisex theme. I previously made one for my sister in law and knew she was having a girl- had a blast making that one! I have to admit, this one frustrated me A TON! I am happy with the outcome!

I hope you all like it too! Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!!! Thanks, and have a FABULOUS WEDNESDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment