Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ebay has been my best friend

Hello everyone! Happy Thursday!

I have been a busy bee finishing up a swap for the Cricut Messageboard! I will post pics of most of them next week. I really love alot of the stuff I have made for Michelle! I have been contemplating keeping alot of the items myself, but I also found something I can make and sell for my fall and winter craft shows! You'll have to wait and see!

So the reason for the title about Ebay being my best friend.... I have ordered cartridges off of Ebay for MUCH MUCH cheaper than any store! Most were under $30, and one was $32.
Here is the list:

Songbird
Heritage
Winter Woodland
Give a Hoot

and the retiring cartridge- Christmas Noel!

Can anyone tell me what their fave cuts are from these cartridges? I'd love to hear! Even if you have a link to some cool projects made with them, that would be awesome! Thanks for looking and I hope to post some new projects here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment