Monday, November 1, 2010

The month of November!

HAPPY NOVEMBER TO ALL!!!

I just want to keep you all posted as to what is happening this month:

1. Club Ruby Designers has opened up FREE MEMBERSHIPS!!! Be sure to check this great community out! http://www.clubrubydesigners.com/

2. I will be participating in a blog hop for Veterans Day! Here is a little bit from Karel about what will be happening with this blog hop: November 11:  The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave Blog Hop begins at midnight and ends at midnight...24 hours of Veteran's Day Interviews, stories, craft projects and Blog Candy!  The Grand Prize Blog Candy Give-Away is a Scrap 'N Tote from Marlo Letterle!  There are other great prizes available as well...20 marvelous crafters are taking part as bloggers, some with amazing blog candy, but all with simply wonderful new projects and ideas for you to see! Check our Karel's blog to see her amazing talent!!! http://karelj.blogspot.com

3. I have my biggest craft show on November 20th! I always do well at this show, and will be sure to post pictures of all the goodies I create for that show as I finish them. I wouldnt want to leave you all hanging in the balance, now would I?

No comments:

Post a Comment