After visiting my blog- be sure to visit Diane at Crafting This Moment http://craftingthismoment.blogspot.com/
Now here is some good news!!! I have 2 giveaways going on here! First giveaway will be a Stampin Up hostess set that you can only get if you purchase $150 worth of Stampin' Up! items! Well- You wont have to do that! All you have to do is leave a comment here- and if you aren't already a fan of my facebook page- use that as your extra entry! Along with that Country Morning wood mount Stampin' Up! set is the notebook I created for this wonderful blog hop!
The second giveaway is a bunch of embellies, 3 red, white, and blue studio g stamp pads, a cute set of rhinestones embellies, a wood mounted Peace sentiment stamp, and 3 sets of buttons in red, white, and blue.
So to refresh your memories:
1. Be sure to check everyones blogs out to see all the wonderful creations everyone made!
2. Leave a comment here- and if you can, on my facebook fanpage- along with your email address spelled out to prevent spam Ex: janedoe at yahoo dot com
3. Check back at 9:00 AM CST Friday 11/12/2010 to see if you are a winner! Winners must respond in 48 hours, or a new winner will be announced!
Our amazing GRAND PRIZE Blog Candy (2—count ‘em! TWO Chances to win!!) are brought to you through the generosity of Marlo, who created the marvelous Scrap’NTote and Anne, from Paper Patch Crafts.
The rules for entering are the same for both prizes: Hop along our path and leave a comment AND a way to contact you on each and every stop. Please leave contact information in a safe manner ( ie, written out, rather than a direct link). On Friday, November 12, KarelJ will use random.org to first select a blog number (1-20) and then a comment number from that blog for each prize. She will post the winner’s name on her blog and notify the bloggers, so they can also post the winner. KarelJ will contact the winner, using the information left in the comment. If there is no information available, she will choose another winner from the same blog. It is up to the winner to contact KarelJ at ksjennings(at)gmail(dot)com. If she has not been contacted by Monday, November 15, another winner will be chosen.
Now, on to the good stuff! Our first prize is a wonderful Pink Scrap’Ntote to store your Cricut Cartridges in! It comes to us from Marlo, at ContainYaCrafts. You can see the wonderful way this binder system keeps all your carts together, and ready to go in a flash on this link: http://www.cricutcartridgestorage.com/index.htm Need more than one? Put it on the Christmas Wish List and have the hubs order NOW, as they are simply flying out of stock! We got one of the final donations for the year, and are so grateful to Marlo!
Our second terrific prize is a set of Spellbinders Nesties in the Crown Circle Shape. It comes to us via the generosity of Anne, whose family has an incredibly strong military heritage. You can read more about Anne and her husband on Linda and Gina’s Blogs. You can also check out paper Patch Crafts here, to see what other incredible things Anne has to sell! http://stores.ebay.com/Paper-Patch-Crafts?_rdc=1
Below is a list of all the blogs participating in this wonderful blog hop! Be sure to stop at each one and say HI!
1. KarelJ at One By One The Flamingos Are Stealing My Sanity http://karelj.blogspot.com/
2. Celeste at Touched By a Butterfly http://www.touchedbyabutterfly.blogspot.com/
3. Deb at Tidbit’s Place http://tidbitsplace.blogspot.com/
4. Michelle at Peanut Butter and Jelly Designs http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com/
5. Jennifer at Young’s Scrapping http://youngsscrapping.blogspot.com/
6. Diane at Crafting This Moment http://craftingthismoment.blogspot.com/
7. Judy at Be Present Be Real http://bepresentbereal.blogspot.com/
8. Marianne at Life From Marianne’s Table http://number1aunt.blogspot.com/
9. Deb at If It’s Groovy http://ifitsgroovy.blogspot.com/
10. Christel at One Scrappin’ Sista http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com/
11. Belinda at Queen Bee’s Musings http://queenbeesmusings.blogspot.com/
12. Colleen at Col’s Creative Corner http://scrappycol.blogspot.com/
13. Summer and Jennifer at Cricut Diaries http://cricutdiaries.blogspot.com/
14. Rachel at Suburban Crafter http://www.rachelstampshappy.blogspot.com/
15. Gina at Gina Thornton Stamping http://ginathorntonstamping.blogspot.com/
16. Becky at Sew in Stitches http://sewinstitches.blogspot.com/
17. Rebecca at Creations With Becca http://www.creationswithbecka.blogspot.com/
18. Bobbi Jo at Sweet Sassy Diva http://sweetsassydiva.blogspot.com/
19. Angie at Gypsy Paperie http://gypsypaperie.blogspot.com/
20. Linda at The Tulip Collector http://thetulipcollector.blogspot.com/