Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Card for Nathan

Here is a card I made for my brother for his birthday. Hopefully he doesnt see this, as he hasnt gotten his card yet! It will be mailed today...

I used the Tim Holtz Patchwork embossing folder. Did lots of distressing, added some sheer ribbon, a heat embossed Happy Birthday Sentiment using part of a SU stamp. I used a Tim Holtz Trinket pin that says Treasure on it. I really like those pins. I need to get myself some more of them. This card was simple- but only becaue I didnt know what else to add for a man.

Happy Birthday Nathan!

Please let me know what you think! I love comments!

2 comments:

  1. What a great masculine card! I find cards for men extra-challenging. You did a fantastic job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job, Jenn!!! Great card for a man and the simple style seems to work best for them anyway!! Love that folder!!
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete