Sunday, January 23, 2011

M address book page



I was in an address book page swap a few years back and some of the pages got mangled in transit or were falling apart, so I had to redo them. Here is the first page I redid- the letter M. I participated in the collectors cut challenge and pulled Songbird font Cartridge and Cindy Loo cartridge. I had fun with this page. I used Viva Decor Pearl pen to add the black pearly accents. I had some Basic Grey sticker cardstock pages in my stash, so I peeled a few that I thought would match. I cut the M at shift shadow in 4 inches, and the green M shift at 4 inches. I used a filligree cut from Cindy Loo and did Shadow and 2 layers cut at 3 inches. Cardstock used was Stampin Up, DCWV, Basic Grey and Bazzil. I used a SU punch to make the tab. I had some extra stickers in my stash to put the M label on the tab. I hope you like how it turned out, like I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment