Tuesday, February 24, 2009

To Organize or not to Organize....

Day 1 of my blog is down- and I know I had at least one reader. I guess that's an ok start! :) My goal this week is to get all of my scrapbooking stuff down into the basement- and set up nicely. I hope my favorite helper comes over today to help me with that. It's always more fun to have company over helping with something they enjoy doing too. As you can see- I have added 1 blog that I am following- her work is AMAZING! I hope to be as good as her! Her workspace is amazing too. If you can- check her out! Her blog name is Paper Trail.
I would like to go to Michaels today to get myself some of the beautiful organization techniques that they suggest... Let's hope I can at least do that! It's alot to juggle with a 13 month old at home and bringing a 6 year old to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment